Enjoy country living yet close to Covington amenities. If you have cattle or horses, they'll be right at home on 9.5 acres of pasture land- complete with pond and 70x40 metal 9 stall barn with tack room, water, and electricity. Peaceful and serene, this cute all-brick 3br home sits on the tree shaded lot, waiting for imagination and imprint. Large, open den and dining room. Lots of natural light throughout.
Phoebe F. Whealdon, MBA of Coldwell Banker TEC, REALTORS®
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of New Orleans' Northshore,
Vol. 20, Issue 08, Page 20.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Cooktop Range, Range
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Cooling System: 1 A/C Unit, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: 1 Heating Unit, Central Heating
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Porch
- Parking: 2 Parking Spaces
- Porch/Deck: Porch
- MLS Area: West Saint Tammany/Folsom (208)
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Waterfront: Pond
- Dining Room: 10x17
- Breakfast Room: 9.8x13
- Master Bedroom: 15x18.6
- 2nd Bedroom: 11x10.6
- 3rd Bedroom: 10.8x10.8